Collaboration, exploration, discovery.
What is a Study? The Center hosts group-funded VirtualPilot Studies as a way for the industry to come together, exchange ideas and share their expertise. We incorporate simulation into our modeling process to allow participants to test and analyze a wider range of variables and scenarios that may lead to deeper understanding, advanced technologies and innovation.
Benefits of a Study:
- Brings together people with unique insights, perspectives and expertise
- Participants pool expenses & resources so the work gets off-the ground more quickly
- Meetings take place via phone or online, without geographical constraints
- Simulation allows for flexibility to experiment and test more scenarios
- Provides a platform for thought leaders to lead the way in industry education and discovery
The Study Process. During a Study, the Team has unlimited access to work-in-progress documents, weekly meeting recaps and monthly summaries. A Study blog is created to facilitate a free-flow of dialogue, feedback, ideas and opinions. Upon completion, the Center archives all artifacts including ReferenceModels, White Papers, Education Modules and Topic Monographs. Only the Team's agreed-upon archives are openly published for general access and further use.
The Center would like to recognize these companies for their
generous support of their products and services to our Studies.