P L E A S E J O I N U S ! Download pdf: EVENT INFO SHEET
Read more about Study and Pilots here
F E A T U R I N G
G O A L S
- Take next step toward a trusted, secure and implementable solution for all stakeholders
- Start a broader discussion on new ways to achieve the overall goals of DSCSA
- Explore new ways to do business between pharma supply chain partners
W H O ' S I N V I T E D
- USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program (GHSC)
- FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) &
- FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- World Bank
- …and other key members of industry
Teams will walk through a variety of pilots that will demonstrate...
End-to-end solution that meets all track & trace and global regulatory requirements
MediLedger and saleable returns
DLT scalability, response time, latency, etc.
Interoperability with back-end systems
How blockchain can establish and build trust between non-adjacent trading partners
The use of blockchain as a tool for new business processes and innovation
...and many more.